Is SEO and great content enough for a website?
No, it isn’t. A great website is even inefficient along with great links, meta descriptions, visual appearance, and functionalities.
So, what makes it efficient and fulfills the definition of a powerful website?
Well, it is the speed efficiency of your website which makes your user experience it as a powerful website.
A user who interfaces your website experiences the speed of your web images to be loaded and displayed, once the content or visual appearances are slow enough to load, you are going to lose the customer’s interest then. So, speed is the major element in determining a powerful website.
Let’s begin with the aspects of how to make your website analytical and user-friendly.
What is website performance?
Website performance refers to the optimization of a website through its load speed and quick display of the page. In simple terms, it could be explained as the faster the web performs the more strengthening is its performance.
A good website is the pillar of your business that allows your customers to surf over it easily. Well, it is always said that the first impression is the last. Serving your customers with a seamless experience at the beginning will help you build the customer’s trust and interest in your business.
Why do you need to have a performance-able website?
User satisfaction is the bottom line of building trust and loyalty among your customers. Offering with great experience with a start till the end will help you to maintain the seamless flow experience among the customers. Let’s cover some more points to know the benefits of the performing website.
- Great user experience – Equipping your websites with various customization of UI isn’t useful unless you have a strong UX for your customer interface. If your website has a slow interface, then it will create a bad impact on your customers leading to dissatisfaction at the beginning. So, fostering your website with strong UX will help you to give your customers a great experience and hence help you to encourage them to avail of your services.
So, how fast do you need to determine your website? Well, it’s not definite the faster access you provide the more easily will customers access your web. As per the Google reports, it is reported that your site must be loaded and ready for customer access within 2 seconds.
- Customer Retention – Customer retention is necessary to make them avail of your services. But, what if they leave before your page is loaded for them, especially when the user is impatient? This can harm your business, even the brand image in the market. To meet your user’s demands you equip your website with high-performance quality to eliminate all such obstacles.
- Lead Sales – Conversion is very important to lead your sales and increase your revenue. Your website performance can help you to have a strong sales lead if it’s high-performing. If your website is slow to operate it will lead to your conversion being useless. As such your conversions are turning your visitors to a customer onto your website and if your website is too slow to be loaded or downloaded the content for them it will then and there create a negative impact on your first-time user and hence lead to creating an unsatisfied experience.
- Building your brand image – Imagine a store with close service and poor interior. Will this retain your interest and avail you to return to the same store? Not, poor experience creates a negative impression on the customer and leads to hampering the brand image. Similarly, goes with the website performance. A website with slow performance with various unfixed errors can hamper the brand image.
- Search engine optimization – Ranking your page is a must feature to gain traffic on your website. Once your website fails to comply with the SEO needs, you are out of the race. Enabling your website to meet the SEO requirements needs you to have a full complete strengthening website. This feature involves having strong content, free of errors, high visibility, customer friendly, and most importantly eliminating the bugs on the website. Making your web compatible with its requirement with a high-speed interface will help you to give a strong competition to your competitors as well.
Well, these are the reasons you need to have a strong-performing website. Let’s get the process of creation of a website free of errors and high performance.
What are the factors you need to determine for a high-performing website?
Slow performing website is caused by a lot of factors present on your website. Let’s begin with the sum of the factors affecting your website performance and the necessity to fix them to give your website a high-speed and conventional platform.
- Weightage of your page – The total size of your website combining all the resources such as images, codes, etc does affect the load of the website. As more time is invested to load the bulky items than the lesser items. So, what could be done to maintain the weightage of your page? It can be managed if the designed platform follows a structure of organizing and minification.
- Organization of the content ensures to put down every appearance over the web in a stimulated order to impact less over the speed of the web. Whereas, minification refers to the practice of eliminating all the unnecessary elements such as spaces, extra links, unwanted templates to clear down the capacity of the web. Hiring an expert developer or service provider can be effective for your business.
- Images over the web – Image files are larger than the plain text or links. Loading of the website can be too hampered with these numerous images present over the web. Try to eliminate the unwanted images on your website. Trimming the dimensions of the image as per the capacity of the website can help cut down the weightage of the images.
- File compressor – File compressors are effective to convert large files into smaller ones. Converting the file size will help you to cut down the storage occupied over it. This can be easily done by the compressor GZIP.
- Reduce the HTTP request – Every website follows the HTTP request to avail the browser for the hosting of your web pages. The larger the web pages the more time required to render your request. Hence, cutting down the complexity and decreasing the file amount will help you in reducing the HTTP request.
- Choose the optimum host for your website – Choosing the right web hosting platform for your website can also help you to maintain its performance. As a poor server subject to flaws and bugs can ultimately lead to hampering your website impression too. Hence, determining the optimum host for your website is as necessary as determining the contents of your website.
With the wrap up we have concluded that every website is designed with its quality and uniqueness but the performance of every website is mandated.
Giving your user interface with a high-performing website will help you to retain the interest as well as rank over the SEO, whereas the slow and unfixed web will only lead to customers detention. Henceforth, speed is the major element in determining the performing website.